Contact: Mrs. Kelly Dvoracek Phone: (847) 885-6750
Contact: Ms. Laurie Zeller Phone: (847) 357-6300
Contact: Mrs. Michelle Thompson Phone: (847) 357-6650
Reflection for the week of 11/25/2013: DUE: 12/2/2013
As a teacher, what type of student is the hardest for you to get along with? Why?
Reflection for the week of 2/17/2013: DUE: 2/24/2013
2.4 Classroom Management Strategy
This is the second reflection that is being completed specifically for your portfolio. The following guidelines are also listed in the portfolio packet you received in class. You don't have to answer every single question but you need to reflect on the things listed below and incorporate most of them into your response. Please DO NOT turn this in without giving it your best effort! See me if you have any questions.
· One page typed.
· Describe a minimum of three classroom management strategies used by your supervising teachers.
· Analyze the effectiveness of each strategy; give examples if helpful.
· Describe at least three strategies that you see yourself using in your own classroom. They can be strategies used by your supervising teachers or strategies you have seen modeled by other teachers at some point during your educational career.
· Thoughts must be clear, meaningful, and well organized.
· Writing must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
· Feel free to get help in the tutoring center before turning in the assignment.