Contact: Mrs. Kelly Dvoracek Phone: (847) 885-6750
Contact: Ms. Laurie Zeller Phone: (847) 357-6300
Contact: Mrs. Michelle Thompson Phone: (847) 357-6650
Reflection for the week of 11/25/2013: DUE: 12/2/2013
As a teacher, what type of student is the hardest for you to get along with? Why?
Reflection for the week of 11/4/2013: DUE: 11/12/2013
1.3 Why Education?
This is the first reflection that is being completed specifically for your portfolio. The following guidelines are also listed in the portfolio packet you received in class. You don't have to answer every single question but you need to reflect on the things listed below and incorporate most of them into your response. Please do not turn this in without giving it your best effort! See me if you have any questions.
· One page typed.
· Reflect on why you are/were truly interested in education.
· Was there someone (a teacher/mentor/parent) in your life that really
influenced your desire to look into the field of education?
· Why do you feel you would make a good teacher?
· What qualities do you see in yourself that you also see in teachers you
· Share other thoughts that apply.
· Answers must be clear, meaningful, and well organized.
· Writing must be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
· Feel free to get help in the tutoring center before turning in the